- Ph.D., Statistics, University of New Mexico (2009), advised by Aparna V. Huzurbazar; dissertation: Nonparametric Estimation of First Passage Time Distributions in Flowgraph Models.
- M.S., Statistics, University of New Mexico (2005).
- B.A., Computational Mathematics (summa cum laude), Fordham University (1983).
- Flowgraph methods for multistate stochastic process analysis
- Nonparametric reliability and survival analysis
- Nonparametric density estimation using Fourier series
- Stochastic differential equations
Dave's curriculum vitae